BrightRO Community
If you are new to Bright-RO I recommend you to read everything in the GM Section
BrightRO Community
If you are new to Bright-RO I recommend you to read everything in the GM Section
BrightRO Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BrightRO - A Filipino Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferds
Admin
Admin
Ferds

New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi. Empty
PostSubject: New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi.   New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi to all first. download hamachi here
http://www.mediafire.com/?ngwiwjzygmi

Then install like this.
New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi. Untitled
New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi. Untitled1
New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi. Untitled2
New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi. Untitled3
New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi. Untitled4
New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi. Untitled5
well done.
then click first the Shutdown Button to Power on the Hamachi make sure it is on.
then click the network > click the join existing network.
like this:
New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi. Untitled6

type: Network ID : brightro123
Password: brightro

New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi. Untitled7
Back to top Go down
https://bright-ro.forumtl.com

New Bright Ragnarok Install tutorialness on how to connect in server using hamachi.
Page 1 of 1